Reveal! My First MIU MIU

Aug 20, 2010
Finally decided to buy online from the Miu Miu boutique @Ala Moana, Honolulu and shipped it all the way to Portland, OR safely and sound.

I am sooo HAPPY. She is so fabulous and PINK:heart:

Attachments

• DSC07792c.jpg
    DSC07792c.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 635
Wow! This is the bag I've wanted to buy after seeing a picture of it online! What's the name of this bag and what collection is it from, please? I love it, looks so cute and girlie! You're so lucky!

Wow! This is the bag I've wanted to buy after seeing a picture of it online! What's the name of this bag and what collection is it from, please? I love it, looks so cute and girlie! You're so lucky!

Yesss I am lucky, indeed :heart:
It's calledMIU MIU Vitello Lux East West Tote (Rosa)[RT0383 X72 F0028]
I originally wanted to purchased here http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_761/products_id/21685 but then while nobody on tpf replied my post yet, I made my purchase at Miu Miu boutique in HI and I also called two of their boutiques in LA and Costa Mesa and one of them are having 30% off for the price around $900 (something, I forgot) but it's the yellow one so I passed and got the Rossa (Pink) because I have always loved this girly color for some reason :P

Anyway Miu Miu authenticator said that diabro.net is definitely a legit website and their prices are cheaper too :smile: