Reveal! My First MIU MIU

Aug 20, 2010
Portland, OR
Finally decided to buy online from the Miu Miu boutique @Ala Moana, Honolulu and shipped it all the way to Portland, OR safely and sound.

I am sooo HAPPY. She is so fabulous and PINK:heart:

Attachments

BuRberrie

O.G.
Feb 9, 2009
Wow! This is the bag I've wanted to buy after seeing a picture of it online! What's the name of this bag and what collection is it from, please? I love it, looks so cute and girlie! You're so lucky!

Aug 20, 2010
Portland, OR
Wow! This is the bag I've wanted to buy after seeing a picture of it online! What's the name of this bag and what collection is it from, please? I love it, looks so cute and girlie! You're so lucky!
Yesss I am lucky, indeed :heart:
It's calledMIU MIU Vitello Lux East West Tote (Rosa)[RT0383 X72 F0028]
I originally wanted to purchased here http://diabro.net/product_info.php/cPath/192_761/products_id/21685 but then while nobody on tpf replied my post yet, I made my purchase at Miu Miu boutique in HI and I also called two of their boutiques in LA and Costa Mesa and one of them are having 30% off for the price around $900 (something, I forgot) but it's the yellow one so I passed and got the Rossa (Pink) because I have always loved this girly color for some reason :P

Anyway Miu Miu authenticator said that diabro.net is definitely a legit website and their prices are cheaper too :smile:

Dec 30, 2007
Miu Miu heaven
Thank you! I am glad you like it, hope you keep reading it...I am such an enabler when it comes to telling people to buy Miu Miu lol...I am obsessed with the brand! Enjoy your bag!