Reveal! My First LV!

ssicaa

O.G.
Apr 21, 2012
Hi All!

I just got my first LV today... right before the price increase!
I've purchased before for my mom's Retiro but that experience made me want to get my very own!

Presenting my new Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene! :graucho:

I originally wanted the 25 but I think this suits me better. :yahoo:

*I did have one question... the Sales Associate gave me the store copy of my receipt and kept the customer copy. Would that pose a problem if there's a problem with my bag?

Attachments

• lv yayy.jpg
    lv yayy.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 745
Hi All!

*I did have one question... the Sales Associate gave me the store copy of my receipt and kept the customer copy. Would that pose a problem if there's a problem with my bag?

That's weird, but shouldn't be an issue. I used to work in a retail cash office and which copy of the receipt the store gets and which you get doesn't really matter (just the signature... and even that only matters if someone disputes a charge).

I don't think the reciept is a big issue. When I have taken my bags in for monogramming etc. they never even asked for a reciept. You should be able to also get helped at any LV not just the one you bought it at. And as was said, if need be, you are in the computer system. It seems like when you go in a LV, the very fact that your bag is genuine gets you quite a bit of help.

Hi All!

I just got my first LV today... right before the price increase!
I've purchased before for my mom's Retiro but that experience made me want to get my very own!

Presenting my new Speedy 30 in Damier Ebene! :graucho:

I originally wanted the 25 but I think this suits me better. :yahoo:

Perfect first LV! Good idea to get the 30! I insisted on getting the 25 in mono speedy and after wearing it a few times i really regretted it! Enjoy!

beautiful, congrats! shouldn't be an issue, but if it makes you feel better, you could give the SA a call and let her know about your "store copy" receipt. can't hurt to build a good rapport with an SA, in case you go back for more! ;)