Reveal: My First Louis Vuitton - Speedy B 35

Well you have a point... I love this bag.. nothing is wrong.. I will try to clean the lock and see... I hate to part with it...

OP...I think that another poster just thinks that there is a fingerprint on the lock as they at LV put the lock on for you as a courtesy and forgot to wipe it off. Doubt it's a return and I'd keep the bag. Doubt there has been enough time to turn around return bags yet with this new on the market. Now the next one you get may well be a return. Good luck.

Look GREAT on you!!! Are you happy with the 35 size? I am trying real hard to make up my mind between the 30 and 35 B. May I ask how tall you are? Any ways... I would keep the bag if its perfect because you could exchange and some thing else be worse than a lock issue. Just exchange the lock and keys... if I were you but I want you to be happy so what ever makes you feel best. The bag is GORGEOUS!!!

Yes I am soo happy with the size 35. It is really not that big... I am 5'7 and 140lbs.. This size is perfect for me... I love big bag but I don't think speedy 35 is that big...

I think I will keep it.. :biggrin: Love it too much to exchange and wait for another one.. The nearest LV store is 4 hours away.. so it is not like I can go there tomorrow and return it. I ordered it from LV.com.

Mine is Made in France... :smile: I think you will be happy with a 35... I have no regret getting this size. I haven't seen a real Speedy 35 in real life.. Just guessing from photos posted by TPFers here...

Look GREAT on you!!! Are you happy with the 35 size? I am trying real hard to make up my mind between the 30 and 35 B. May I ask how tall you are? Any ways... I would keep the bag if its perfect because you could exchange and some thing else be worse than a lock issue. Just exchange the lock and keys... if I were you but I want you to be happy so what ever makes you feel best. The bag is GORGEOUS!!!

The lock usually comes in a tiny box with the keys. However, when I first bought the speedy it was on the bag too so I guess they used it for display & like yours, it was scratched & had locks. It bothered me but I wasn't willing to drive an hour to the store for that. Eventually though I exchanged it for the 35 and this one was completely brand new! lock& keys in the box, no scratches on lock, etc. Also, no zipper on the inside pocket. Congrats though! It looks great~