Reveal: My First Louis Vuitton - Speedy B 35

sashaa99

O.G.
Apr 19, 2011
Hello everyone,

I just received my Speedy B 35... I am a lil dissappointed... Don't get me wrong.. I LVoe LVoe LVoe the Speedy B 35 and this is definitely a bag for me... But the lock is scratched up and finger printed all over it... :sad:

The lock and key were attached to the zipper when I opened up the bag.. is that normal? I thought there is a small envelope where they store the lock and key?

Also, the pocket inside the Speedy has no zipper... Is this normal as well for Speedy? Sorry this is my first LV so please educate me..

P1030541-1.jpg

P1030540-1.jpg

P1030546.jpg

Did it come from a store or lv website? As far as I know, the lock and key usually comes inside a little box. Maybe others who has the speedy B can chime in.. sorry you weren't too happy with your first LV experience but nonetheless, it looks great on you!

The speedy does not come with a zipper inside pocket. Also to my knowledge i always thought the speedy came with the lock and key already attached. I could be wrong though..Ive had my speedy for many years now.

You might have gotten a return or a store display. Please return if you are not satisfied!
As for the pocket, most LV's have no zipper on the interior pocket if the purse itself zips up. So, because the Speedy has a zipper, the pocket does not have a zipper.

Looks great on your btw! :flowers:

OK thanks everyone for confirming that the inside pocket does not have a zipper... but the lock and key came attached to the zipper and the lock is all scratched up and finger print all over it..

could have been a display, if the only problem is the lock and key, just ask for a new lock and key. easier than swapping the entire bag etc.

Thanks Freshlillies.. yes I am definitely returning this and getting a new one... I love this bag!!! It is gorgeous!!!

You might have gotten a return or a store display. Please return if you are not satisfied!
As for the pocket, most LV's have no zipper on the interior pocket if the purse itself zips up. So, because the Speedy has a zipper, the pocket does not have a zipper.

Hi - I just purchased my Speedy B 35 several weeks ago and the lock was attached to the bag. I think that if you have an issue with the lock but the bag is pristine, you should try to exchange only the lock from LV. See what they say. :smile: Good luck!

I don't think LV sells returns. To my knowledge, they inspect all returns and decide whether to sell it to their staff at a big discount or destroy them.