REVEAL: My first Louis Vuitton and MADE IN FRANCE!

wausauness

Feb 6, 2013
This is my first LV! I am so proud of myself because I have been saving since forever for this bag! I am young (19) and bought this with my own money and anyone who has negative comments to say (outside of tpf, obviously) I could care less! :biggrin: I ordered her online through the LV website and did overnight shipping!!! I couldn't wait any longer!

On the plus....... it was made in FRANCE! Wooot! It's nice to know my very first piece was made in France. Makes it that much more special! Honestly, I was expecting a made in USA one with the cloth tag and it wouldn't have bothered me anyways.

ON TO THE REVEAL!

2rdygsp.jpg

mvrz1j.jpg

5mjwoy.jpg

35cqwcz.jpg

Her first outing :cool:

I am also 19 and love LV so i'm right here with you CHICA! Congrats on her! She's beautiful and such a timeless and iconic piece... can't wait to see your collection keep growing! Be careful with the vachetta and water/staining! Enjoy!

I am also 19 and love LV so i'm right here with you CHICA! Congrats on her! She's beautiful and such a timeless and iconic piece... can't wait to see your collection keep growing! Be careful with the vachetta and water/staining! Enjoy!

Im already thinking about my next piece(s)! Haha! I live in MN so the weather is seriously unpredictable! Ive been careful, but not baby-ing it. Cant wait till the handles patina to a gorgeous honey color :smile:

congrats on your first lv and kudos for saving up for something so great. the speedy is still my all time fav lv. hope you get lots of years of enjoyment from yours. it's a beautiful bag. can't believe you lucked out and got one made in france. perfect perfect perfect first lv bag.