Reveal: my first Kate Spade, a Minka!!

View attachment 2671628
View attachment 2671633View attachment 2671634

Received my wallet today... Bright spot avenue Lacey
Someone asked if the leather was plasticy... Not at all. It's smooth. And very pretty.

I love this Kate spade color combo. My wedding colors were fuchsia, orange, red-orange, and purple (it sounds garish but is actually very pretty done with bright flowers) so I have a soft spot for pink and orange now. And my shoes were red satin Kate spade heels. ;) Enjoy your wallet!

I love this Kate spade color combo. My wedding colors were fuchsia, orange, red-orange, and purple (it sounds garish but is actually very pretty done with bright flowers) so I have a soft spot for pink and orange now. And my shoes were red satin Kate spade heels. ;) Enjoy your wallet!

Thanks doll! Your wedding sounds incredibly beautiful!!!!!

Thank you! I will call my local Kate Spade store today and see what they say. Here's a picture of the minor problem (like I said before, I'm a perfectionist, and the smallest imperfections bother me). But for the price of these bags, I shouldn't be complacent with errors such as this one, even though it's a minor nuisance. What do you guys think?

LittleMinkaloop.jpg

EDIT// I just called my local store and they told me I could bring it in and they would send it out to get the hardware fixed. Has anyone else had the same issue on any other bags? I'm surprised at this oversight-- it really gets me thinking about the craftsmanship of these bags and the fact that they are made in China.

Thanks for the photo. I just checked mine and noticed that the enforcement loop can easily slip out of the metal ring because the opening of the ring is quite big and the loop fabric is quite thin. Mine was half way out on one side so I just pushed it back. I think I will have to use a hammer to close the metal ring to prevent it from happening again.

Gorgeous bag, congrats! I have a Minka in African Violet and one in Peach Blossom. They hold an amazing amount (actually more than i can carry!)
Thanks~ Really? I was turning this forum upside down looking for a DAV picture. Yeah, it's not a very big bag but not little as well. It holds all my everyday stuff with just enough spare room. I had a MJ lil Ukita which has the similar dimensions but was so small~ I sold it.