REVEAL: My First Hermes and First Birkin!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Hello all!

I am so excited to share a bag I have been coveting. I am normally in the Givenchy forum but have been obsessed with H lately and finally got the combo I have been lusting for.

Are we ready to see who arrived this morning???

I want to express my appreciation for Bababebi's help on this one...and how helpful the H followers are when I have had a question.

2. I'm here!

3. You are so lucky to vet birkin as the first H! I have to spend enough in the store to be offered one. Congratulations!!!

4. I never would have guessed that a BOX would make me so excited

Attached Files:

5. Can't wait to see which combo it is.

6. I didn't plan to get one right now but a friend got her first B and that just lit a fire under my butt!

I wanted a neutral combo that I could use year round so I will get alot of use from my first B.

Attached Files:

7. Any guesses on the combo? Neutral color and no, not black

8. Etain or etoupe??

9. Ah!!! One of your choices is correct!!!

10. #10 Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
    Please welcome my Etoupe 35 in Togo with PHW!!!!

Attached Files:

11. Etoupe? I have a 50/50 chance. hehe.

12. Show me the money!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:

13. Gor Jusssssssssssssssss
    The perfect FIRST!!!! Love it!!!

14. She's gorgeous! Love the combo! Etoupe is such a great color, it'll go with anything. Enjoy your new B! :biggrin:

15. She is absolutely the PERFECT shade of taupe and I am a silver tone hw fan.
    I was surprised to feel how un-heavy she is...but I have yet to load her up :graucho:

Attached Files: