Reveal!! My first Givenchy bag–see which bag!

vincent ko

Feb 25, 2013
Hey guys!! I'm so excited to be revealing my very first Givenchy bag and I couldn't be happier to share it with you guys! I actually have been eyeing the Pandora Rigid Box for quite some time now...one day I saw SSENSE was having a sale and decided to make the purchase. Today, I went to the PO to pick up my package and here we are. I have a question to you guys who own one of these–I find it quite annoying that the flap doesn't open all the way to the top and when you open the flap it's actually kinda hard (too stiff) perhaps? Do you guys have any problem with this bag?

PS. This is just a quick reveal–I will do a proper one soon! :smile:

Attachments

• 2014-07-22 12.19.37 1_resized.jpg
    2014-07-22 12.19.37 1_resized.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 810
  • 2014-07-22 12.21.56 1_resized.jpg
    2014-07-22 12.21.56 1_resized.jpg
    239.5 KB · Views: 814
It's gorgeous. I like the orange even more from this photo than the stock ones online. I don't have a Pandora Box mini but a medium sized one in black croc embossed leather, and I don't have that problem with the flap.

It's gorgeous. I like the orange even more from this photo than the stock ones online. I don't have a Pandora Box mini but a medium sized one in black croc embossed leather, and I don't have that problem with the flap.
I do too! It's not super flashy and I'm glad that it's in darker shade. Is the interior of your Pandora Suede material? Regarding the stiffness of the flap, I'm just wondering if it's because of the material–even though it's leather I believe there's also a plastic like material on the outer layer that's making it stiff I guess. The bended part of the strap has a few creases and I'm wondering in time if it will peel off?

I do too! It's not super flashy and I'm glad that it's in darker shade. Is the interior of your Pandora Suede material? Regarding the stiffness of the flap, I'm just wondering if it's because of the material–even though it's leather I believe there's also a plastic like material on the outer layer that's making it stiff I guess. The bended part of the strap has a few creases and I'm wondering in time if it will peel off?

Wow. What a beautiful color! It reminds me of crystallized orange candy. Congrats on such a beauty! :biggrin:

I plan to go to my local Givenchy boutique this week and I can ask them about the leather. I know other brands who use this leather type eventually have these creases (due to the nature of the metallic leather).

Looking forward to your modeling pics!

Wow. What a beautiful color! It reminds me of crystallized orange candy. Congrats on such a beauty! :biggrin:

I plan to go to my local Givenchy boutique this week and I can ask them about the leather. I know other brands who use this leather type eventually have these creases (due to the nature of the metallic leather).

Looking forward to your modeling pics!
That would be helpful if you could do that!! I hope they could explain the situation a lot better. Thanks so much for your help!! :yahoo:

Yes, mine has a suede interior. I really like that. I could imagine that it's the material that's making it more stiff but it might get better over time through use.

Hey guys!! I'm so excited to be revealing my very first Givenchy bag and I couldn't be happier to share it with you guys! I actually have been eyeing the Pandora Rigid Box for quite some time now...one day I saw SSENSE was having a sale and decided to make the purchase. Today, I went to the PO to pick up my package and here we are. I have a question to you guys who own one of these–I find it quite annoying that the flap doesn't open all the way to the top and when you open the flap it's actually kinda hard (too stiff) perhaps? Do you guys have any problem with this bag?

PS. This is just a quick reveal–I will do a proper one soon! :smile:
I've been looking at the box for a while and I'm even more tempted to get one seeing yours! How do you like the size? I'm a sucker for small bags! How much can you fit in it btw? Pros and Cons so far? :wondering

I've been looking at the box for a while and I'm even more tempted to get one seeing yours! How do you like the size? I'm a sucker for small bags! How much can you fit in it btw? Pros and Cons so far? :wondering
The mini is actually pretty big, it holds almost the same amount as my Proenza Schouler PS11. I'll take a picture of the bag with my things inside it soon.

The con(s): would be the stiffness of the bag–I'm assuming this is because it's new and the material is slightly different than the regular pandora box and hopefully it'll soften in time.

The pro(s): (1) It's unique and different from any other bags; (2) it's a fun color (assuming if you're buying the metallic one); (3) it's light and has long strap; (4) the mini actually holds a lot of stuff; that's what I can think of as of now.