Reveal!! My first Givenchy bag–see which bag!

Hopefully it will soften with more use–also do you think that it will peel off because of the crease?
I am wondering the same thing about the creases.. I'm worried about that also especially where the strap handles are.. I'm worried it might peel off. So many horror stories of metallic bags doing this.:nogood: I'm interested in a metallic one too :smile:

I am wondering the same thing about the creases.. I'm worried about that also especially where the strap handles are.. I'm worried it might peel off. So many horror stories of metallic bags doing this.:nogood: I'm interested in a metallic one too :smile:
Right! I'm not sure yet if I should keep it or not. Even there's a crease line forming at the top of the flap when you life it.

Right! I'm not sure yet if I should keep it or not. Even there's a crease line forming at the top of the flap when you life it.
Oh no! But let's not panic just yet, it doesn't necessarily mean it will peel off but it's possible. We need to ask people who have had this bag in metallic for a while now.
I feel your anxiety dear, I too am drawn to metallic bags like a moth to a flame and hearing about what effect time and use has on them is so heartbreaking, but I still have hope that not all end up like that.

Oh no! But let's not panic just yet, it doesn't necessarily mean it will peel off but it's possible. We need to ask people who have had this bag in metallic for a while now.
I feel your anxiety dear, I too am drawn to metallic bags like a moth to a flame and hearing about what effect time and use has on them is so heartbreaking, but I still have hope that not all end up like that.
You know what, after much consideration I decided to keep the bag!! It was on sale for 52% and the full retail price for this mini bag is around $2,200 and considering this is kinda limited edition I will use and take care of it well. I hope it doesn't end up like my PS11 bag–what a tragedy! I have high hopes for Givenchy!!

You know what, after much consideration I decided to keep the bag!! It was on sale for 52% and the full retail price for this mini bag is around $2,200 and considering this is kinda limited edition I will use and take care of it well. I hope it doesn't end up like my PS11 bag–what a tragedy! I have high hopes for Givenchy!!
Oh that's great! I'm happy you will be keeping it! Do update me on how it does after using it a couple of times :smile: Oh, what happened to your PS11? :sad: I was interested in getting an oil slick one.