REVEAL: my first G21 bag and DIY rejuvenation job!!

Yikkie

Avid Purse Lover!
O.G.
May 26, 2008
Finally, I found a G21 bag that I love...the 2011 LE turquoise city in GGH!! Best of all, I got it from a lovely TPFer who lives in the same city as me, at a good price!

However, I was somewhat concerned about signs of wear which were quite visible around the corners, sides and back of the bag. As a Bal newbie I have very little experience handling preloved bags, so I followed the advice of veterans on this forum and painstakingly conditioned the bag with leather honey. I was totally amazed and delighted at the results! The bag looks fully rejuvenated - I love how the texture and colour were restored in a single application! I have posted more details in the leather honey thread but in a nutshell, I am so happy with the whole experience! Can't wait to bring this little beauty out! :biggrin:

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• image-2381787645.jpg
    image-2381787645.jpg
    616.4 KB · Views: 601
  • image-814078891.jpg
    image-814078891.jpg
    630.2 KB · Views: 772
  • image-2917849319.jpg
    image-2917849319.jpg
    525.6 KB · Views: 577
  • image-3321785534.jpg
    image-3321785534.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 559
Yikkie said:
Finally, I found a G21 bag that I love...the 2011 LE turquoise city in GGH!! Best of all, I got it from a lovely TPFer who lives in the same city as me, at a good price!

However, I was somewhat concerned about signs of wear which were quite visible around the corners, sides and back of the bag. As a Bal newbie I have very little experience handling preloved bags, so I followed the advice of veterans on this forum and painstakingly conditioned the bag with leather honey. I was totally amazed and delighted at the results! The bag looks fully rejuvenated - I love how the texture and colour were restored in a single application! I have posted more details in the leather honey thread but in a nutshell, I am so happy with the whole experience! Can't wait to bring this little beauty out! :biggrin:

Thanks for letting me share!

Gorgeous!!! I love this combo! And I'm a believer in LH as well! Lets see some mod shots! Congrats :smile: