Reveal my first ever....

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Revealing my first ever wallet from LV. My new to me scored from ebay for $350. Retail for $500 in the store. Is this wallet not so popular? I don't see very many and is this being discontinued? Revealing my new to me the beautiful Helene wallet.

Attached Files:

2. Thanks for letting me share and express my excitement

3. Good deal! Enjoy!

4. Congrats!!! Enjoy!

5. Great piece! Congrats!

6. Congrats! I have not seen this wallet before... Could you post pics of the inside too? Thanks

7. i actually love the look of Helene, great compact wallet. congrats!

8. great wallet - congrats!!

9. Great first purchase! Just know it's a slippery slope! I've gotten the wallet bug and purchased 5 so far this year.

10. Congrats on your wallet!

11. Nice! I love a smaller wallet. I think they're much more practical, especially if you have a lot of a small to medium bags.

12. Very nice!! Congratulations!

13. beauty - classic and simple, congrats :smile:

14. Very cute congratulations

15. Great deal! I did hear it's being discontinued. It's such a nice wallet! I have one and love it. I agree, I don't think it's that popular-I don't know why...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice