REVEAL... my first Devote!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. due to some interesting, and unusual circumstances, I have had to opportunity to score this, my very first, in what I'm sure will be a long line of DEVOTEs....

she's fabulous FAWN :heart:

larger than I thought, but not overly heavy for her size, and sits very comfortably on my shoulder...

I've posted photos of her (w/o flash, trying to be as color accurate as possible), and her next to my Hazelnut MAB, for color and size reference... I think the last 2 show her color best

:yahoo:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. It is pertinent that we see some MODELING PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a lovely bag!!

3. I love the color of that bag!!!!

4. wow, it's gorgeous! love the color, too!

5. she's so pretty! thanks for the comparison pics too!

6. Beautiful! I am liking Fawn more and more!

7. Wow, I didn't think I would like Fawn, but it's gorgeous! I would love to see modeling pics!

8. gorgeous! modeling pics, please!

9. Wow, I'm loving the fawn devote. Do you have a nikki comparison? I'd love to see modeling pics too! Congrats!

10. :useless:

(modeling pics that is... hehe)

11. omg. :faint:

12. Mod pics mod pics!!! :smile:

13. WOW!! This is gorgeous!! How did you get so lucky to score this :nuts:

14. I like it. Can you post modeling pictures ?

15. The fawn color is sooooo pretty. Can't wait to see modelling shots!! Beautiful bag. Thanks for sharing.

Kara