~REVEAL~ My first chloe / marcie mini crossbody

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

Chloemarcie2_zps81876c73.jpg
Chloemarcie1_zps3b6203cf.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

Chloemarcie2_zps81876c73.jpg
Chloemarcie1_zps3b6203cf.jpg
Very pretty!

Chloe at TJMaxx...I had no idea. What a great find and love the color. It looks like the mini to me. Congrats!!

Thank you! I only know of one TJMaxx in my area that has high-end designers. It was luck that I found a Marcie! There was another Chloe, but it was a small satin evening bag.

Great find! I know that some TJ Maxx's are called Runway TJ Maxx because they have high-end bags. When I lived in Dallas TX is was awesome because I could shop at them. Now I live near only the normal TJ Maxx's and it is not as exciting. : (

Beautiful bag and lovely color!