~REVEAL~ My first chloe / marcie mini crossbody

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2013
Chicago
Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

Very pretty!

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
Chloe at TJMaxx...I had no idea. What a great find and love the color. It looks like the mini to me. Congrats!!
Thank you! I only know of one TJMaxx in my area that has high-end designers. It was luck that I found a Marcie! There was another Chloe, but it was a small satin evening bag.

Venessa84

Aug 20, 2013
The Garden State
Thank you! I only know of one TJMaxx in my area that has high-end designers. It was luck that I found a Marcie! There was another Chloe, but it was a small satin evening bag.
That's good to know. I'm going to check my local TJMaxxes and see what they have. Thank you!

London 411

O.G.
Aug 1, 2009
Great find! I know that some TJ Maxx's are called Runway TJ Maxx because they have high-end bags. When I lived in Dallas TX is was awesome because I could shop at them. Now I live near only the normal TJ Maxx's and it is not as exciting. : (

Beautiful bag and lovely color!

nwhite

O.G.
Feb 25, 2008
TX
Thanks ladies!!

London411 - Yes, that's where I found this bag!! That location had lots of other designer bags too! I got lucky spotting a Chloe!