~REVEAL~ My first chloe / marcie mini crossbody

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    Hi everyone!

It's my first time posting in the Chloe forum, and I have a reveal! I was browsing TJMAXX and came across this beauty!! I had been watching the sales on the minis for 2 years or so. Never found one below $600 until now ($550 to be exact)! So, did I get a good deal (regular $775)l? It is worth it for such a small but GORGEOUS bag?!

Here she is in laguna blue :graucho:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chloe at TJMaxx...I had no idea. What a great find and love the color. It looks like the mini to me. Congrats!!

3. Very pretty!

4. Thank you! I only know of one TJMaxx in my area that has high-end designers. It was luck that I found a Marcie! There was another Chloe, but it was a small satin evening bag.

5. Very nice how do think the mini is for every day?

6. Thanks! :smile:

7. Lovely...congratulations great deal!

8. Haven't used it yet but seems like it will hold a good amount of essentials :smile:

Thanks!!

9. Congrats!!

10. That's good to know. I'm going to check my local TJMaxxes and see what they have. Thank you!

11. Good Luck!! Hope you find something! :tup:

12. Wow! What a lovely pop of color...great find..Congrats!

13. Great find! I know that some TJ Maxx's are called Runway TJ Maxx because they have high-end bags. When I lived in Dallas TX is was awesome because I could shop at them. Now I live near only the normal TJ Maxx's and it is not as exciting. : (

Beautiful bag and lovely color!

14. Thanks ladies!!

London411 - Yes, that's where I found this bag!! That location had lots of other designer bags too! I got lucky spotting a Chloe!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice