Reveal! My first Chanel (plus mom bag)

IceDancer

Jun 9, 2014
IMG_5851.JPG In celebration of my second daughter being born....here is my black caviar WOC with ghw! I debated on a square mini or a large wallet but ended up with the classic WOC. I also got a neverfull in DE because I wanted something for daily use. As much as I'd like to think I would use a square mini everyday, I needed a soccer mom bag. :smile:

I was in the Chanel store on Rue Cambon a year ago and regret not making a purchase then. I was all about LV on that trip. But I love my WOC and have a feeling it won't be my last. Does anyone use a small card holder in it?

Thanks for letting me share!

Congrats on becoming a mum! It's such a rewarding journey (and a great reason to buy bags for the new role lol) I just had my second baby not long ago (he's now 9wks) and I actually bought square minis to use as daily bag. Baby things go in a backpack separately.

Woc is great bag! Congratulations! I usually just use the card slots in woc. If you need more compartments for other card, you can put in a small slim card holder in it too. You'll be amaze woc can fit more than we think :biggrin:

View attachment 3660307 In celebration of my second daughter being born....here is my black caviar WOC with ghw! I debated on a square mini or a large wallet but ended up with the classic WOC. I also got a neverfull in DE because I wanted something for daily use. As much as I'd like to think I would use a square mini everyday, I needed a soccer mom bag. :smile:

I was in the Chanel store on Rue Cambon a year ago and regret not making a purchase then. I was all about LV on that trip. But I love my WOC and have a feeling it won't be my last. Does anyone use a small card holder in it?

Thanks for letting me share!
Congrats!! Wonderful choice and I have the same WOC and use it all the time! :heart::heart:

Congrats icedancer on your second baby and your beautiful new bags. I'm not much of a tote person but I can't get the never full out of my head lately. As for the woc, I find there's so many card slots and pockets, I don't need to use a cardholder. Need that room for other essentials :smile:

Congrats on your baby and the purchase. I am considering the same combination. I sold my DE neverfull recently but I need it back. I was also going to get the mini on black but considering the WOC as I can't find a mini in London.