REVEAL: My first Chanel bag

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi PFers! I'm a noobie in this forum and I just want to share my very first Chanel bag. I'm excited to show you guys the bag. I loooove the size of it and it serves as an everyday bag for me.

Attached Files:

calflu likes this.
  2. Here it is!

Attached Files:

momshj, Saltvinegar, aimeng and 4 others like this.
  3. Looks beautiful! Congratulations!!

4. I see you have a baby in your picture, will you be using the purse as a mommy bag?

x

5. I love the hardware on this, congratulations!!

6. Yes, thats the purpose of getting the biggest size. It's awesome because the strap doesn't hurt her face when I carry her.

7. Thank you!!

8. How old is she? I have a 7-month-old boy, so I just want to compare how much we have to carry for the little ones.

x

9. I have a 4 month old. I still might have to carry more than you do. But sometimes I dont carry much especially when we're just going out.

10. Yay for you!!! *do the happy bag dance* :happydance:

stylevialauren likes this.
  11. Gotcha. Thanks for the helpful responses.

x

12. Very nice!!! Congrats

This goes cross body and is a great spin of classic!!!

13. Big Congrats on your first Chanel bag!!! Hope you enjoy for a long time to come :smile:

14. Congratulations! It's a great bag.

15. Congrats! What a beautiful bag!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice