Reveal! My first Celine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Been wanting one of the luggage totes for quite some time! I am late to the party but now I finally have one. I was set on getting the color black, but when I saw this one, I had to have it :smile: Micro luggage tote in Lune. Really pretty color. Unfortunately the weather here has been bad and I've hardly been able to take her out.

Thanks for letting me share.

Attached Files:

2. Omg it's sooo pretty! ❤️Congratulations!

3. Congratulations. Lune is a magnificent choice but I am madly in love with the background of your picture! Love the raw feel of it, it's very Céline. Hope the weather clears up and you can take this beautiful bag out for a spin!

4. Its beautiful

5. Congratulations! Its a beauty!

6. 😍 congrats!

7. Thanks everyone! :smile:

The pictures were taken in the lobby of my apartment building, it is all exposed concrete. Makes for some pretty cool pictures, here's another one I took today. I love this bag!

Attached Files:

8. So gorgeous. Great color! What a perfect bag for spring. congratulations!

9. Beautiful bag! Congrats on your first Celine!

10. Loveeee that color! And the background as well! :love:

11. It's beautiful!

12. congrats it's gorgeous and the perfect backdrop for this beauty!

13. Same here! I love the bag but the pictures are amazing! I love the concrete back round with the white bag. Thanks for sharing girly :smile:

14. Great pics! Great bag!

15. It's gorgeous. Love it