REVEAL...My first but not my last Rodeo

HiEndGirl

May 19, 2016
I'm soooo excited to share this new addition to my small H collection. It's probably not reveal post worthy but I didn't think I would ever be so lucky to get this particular charm as they are impossible to find here but my very lovely SA called me as soon as this one came in (I guess asking him every visit for the past 6 months paid off[emoji12]). This colour and size was the exact one I was lusting after too!

Unfortunately I was at work and he couldn't hold it but as it so happened my son was in the city doing some Xmas shopping so I messaged him it was an emergency [emoji51] and run to the H store for me [emoji23].

My first but not my last Rodeo MM in Blue Celeste, Craie, Malachite.

IMG_1482233026.859927.jpg
IMG_1482233047.422081.jpg
IMG_1482233066.907014.jpg
IMG_1482233088.576944.jpg
IMG_1482233117.942666.jpg

Thanks for letting me share this small but very exciting find [emoji4]

Very pretty color combo! I really like blue rodeo in cheerful tone like this. [emoji7][emoji7] can be wintery or summer-y, [emoji23][emoji8]

Thanks again LVoeluv [emoji177] I hope you find your Rodeo soon! Agree I like the neutral feel of the light blue too, plus I was trying to move away from the warm tones of my orange tassel charm and burgundy horse shoe charm. This now adds a little diversity to my collection [emoji170]

Reactions: amozo
I'm soooo excited to share this new addition to my small H collection. It's probably not reveal post worthy but I didn't think I would ever be so lucky to get this particular charm as they are impossible to find here but my very lovely SA called me as soon as this one came in (I guess asking him every visit for the past 6 months paid off[emoji12]). This colour and size was the exact one I was lusting after too!

Unfortunately I was at work and he couldn't hold it but as it so happened my son was in the city doing some Xmas shopping so I messaged him it was an emergency [emoji51] and run to the H store for me [emoji23].

View attachment 3552685
View attachment 3552686
View attachment 3552688
View attachment 3552690
View attachment 3552691

Congrats! The wait paid off and how sweet that DS ran to the store for you!

Reactions: HiEndGirl
So lovely, congratulations!

Thank you! Feel like I hit the jackpot [emoji13]

It's perfect!! Love these little horsies myself[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

They are so perfect aren't they [emoji173]️ Super soft and squishy too. Have to stop my self from playing with it lol

Lovely, we're twins!

Oh yay!! Love being twins [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Congrats! The wait paid off and how sweet that DS ran to the store for you!

It sure did GNIPPOHS. I had sort of given up hope and was starting to think I was pestering my SA too much (I'm always extra polite though [emoji6]). And yes my DS was very sweet and luckily he had been to the store with me before so knew my SA and felt comfortable enough to go there for me (he's only 17yrs old) I should add he thought it was a real emergency when he first saw my text [emoji51] but that's what he gets for not picking up my call lol [emoji23]

View attachment 3552685
View attachment 3552686
View attachment 3552688
View attachment 3552690
View attachment 3552691

Congrats! This is a great color combo and goes well with your picotin!

Reactions: HiEndGirl