Reveal...My first BBag - First in Tempete

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. (Part of this was in "what's in your BBag" thread. I've added some more information.)

I have known Balenciaga for long but never considered to buy one. But last week, on a sudden whim, I surf TPF and found out that the Balenciaga forum was crowded than others (I mean so many page views.) I spent more than 3 hours after that browsing sticky threads such as "celebrities and their balenciaga", "What's in your BBag." Then I wanted BBag so bad.

This is the result: my first Balenciaga, the first in tempete. I bought it 2 days ago.

[​IMG]

I couldn't decided between first and the city. But I finally I picked this one because of the availability and the city looked so HUGE on me.

I've also considered about the hardware. Actually, my favourite is CH or GCH but because of their questionable durability, I just picked RH. (GGH or GSH have never caught my eyes.) I'll have a few trips in a few months, this is just the bag I plan to bring along with me.

[​IMG]

She could hold up a lot more than I expected.

[​IMG]

Phone, keys and thumb drive, hairbrush and wallet.

[​IMG]

ipod, car key, lipstick (MAC hug me, my HG), inhaler (help me get through migraine), retainer, minted rose lip balm, sugar free mint candies and tissue.

[​IMG]

make up pouch

[​IMG]

My camera which I used to take all the pis so I took the pic of the camera case instead.

[​IMG]

Later, I decided to remove the make up pouch out and bring only essentials because it made my bag looked overloaded. Actually I hardly use things in the make up pouch. I just carry it because of security reasons :biggrin:

2. After I tried to carry it on my shoulder, I felt like the strap was a bit too short for me so I looked around my room and this is what I got.

[​IMG]

It's a leather bag tag. I know the color doesn't go together with the color of the bag. I'll try to find a black key chain with hook or a phone strap.

[​IMG]

This is how it fits under my shoulder.

[​IMG]

On the first day that I carried this bag, I was walking from my office to the bank, I felt like someone was looking...staring at me. I've never felt like this before so I looked around. I found out that a young lady was looking at me. She was carrying the GGH BBag too! Then I realized that she was looking at my bag not me!:lol:

3. I already said this; your Tempete First is so gorgeous. I think this color and style is a perfect combo.

4. paepaega, beautiful bal!!! But you might want to consider getting / using another strap? So that it looks better. But it all comes down to your preference. Congrats!!

5. Gorgeous bag! The color looks divine. You are really able to fit a lot into the bag. Congrats!

6. Dear Livia1, I posted this thread because of you!

Dear balenciaga-boy, I know it looks funny. So this is how I deal with it...for now.

[​IMG]

Dear virgo8708, Thanks! The First actually holds up a lot but it will look overloaded. As I mentioned that I had to remove the make up pouch to make the bag in a better shape.

7. Really lovely bag, it suits you very well!

8. congrats on your tempete! it is indeed a beautiful bag, i did not think the First could fit that much! you're very creative at getting you strap longer :biggrin:
    Just a thought, I don't know if you can buy a City strap fromm bal to use on your First?

9. :tup: Great choice!!! It's such a versatile bag ... personally got the City Tempete but the First is also something to consider too after looking at your pixes ... looks like you can still put a lot of stuff in it!!!

10. love your first! tempete is one of my new fav colors!

11. I love how you put a scarf to cover the extended strap. It looks very cute!

12. CONGRATS ON YOUR TEMPETE FIRST! :woohoo: YOU WEAR IT WELL! AND I LOVE THE SCARF ON IT!!!;)

13. i love how u extended the shoulder strap!!! u carry it so well!! congrats! and u made a good choice there!

14. looks beautiful wiht the scarf :nuts:

15. congrats!!