Reveal my first balenciaga

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is so lovely! Congrats!

2. Hi guys thanks so much
    I really love the color
    But im not really use to the slouchiness of the bag when i tried to wear the shoulder strap
    Pls help is this normal??

Attached Files:

3. It seems to pull the leather like this
    Im worried it will damage the bag :sad:

Attached Files:

4. Is this normal? I saw on youtube when they wear the long strap it doesnt look like this

Attached Files:

5. What should i do
    Pls advise

Attached Files:

6. Hi, first of all, congratulations on your beautiful bag, I love the combination of deep red with gold. Second, Bal lamb leather is supposed to be wondefully slouchy and soft, it should puddle nicely when it is well broken in, and your bag is doing that already, so that is great IMO. The current Bal bags made from pebbled goat (chevre) leather are more sturdy and hold their shape for longer time, but eventually they too soften and may slouch. So, unless you do not like the slouchy look, I wouldn't worry about it and enjoy the softness of your bag!

7. Hi there
    Thank you so much
    Really appreciate your reply and explanation
    I guess i just didnt expect the leather to be so soft like this
    By the way, do you think its normal for a new bag to be already broken in like you said..
    Coz It has just arrived 2 days ago and it is brand new
    🤔

8. The slouchiness of leather depends on how soft or how thick the leather is, and if it is moist or dry. If the leather is very thick, it will take some time to break it in. But some thin leathers might be so dry that they never slouch like yours.

9. Hi
    Thank you
    I guess mine isnt so thick and moist kind of leather
    I really really love the color and the smell!!!!
    Decide to keep it, i really like it a lot! Hopefully the bag is strong and sturdy enough to be worn everyday :smile:

10. Beautiful bag! Congrats! I have a regular hardware wallet in this color and it really is very lovely.

11. Congrats & enjoy~!!!

12. Wow thats really nice
    Im kinda interested with the zip around wallet
    Thanks dear
    It is indeed a very beautiful color
    Loving it to the max❤️❤️

13. Thanks dear
    😊🤗❤️

14. That's a beautiful BEAUTIFUL color .. I have seen it in person and I absolutely LOVE it.

Congrats dear :heart:

15. Thank you so much!
    It is indeed very beautiful
    im so in love with it...
    and the smell is amazing...
    i hope it stays...