Reveal: My first Bal Bag :)

ArwenUndomiel

Jan 24, 2013
Frankfurt, Germany
Happy birthday to me :smile: well my birthday was like 4 months ago, but i bough the gift just now :smile:) since i have to save first for this one :biggrin:

This is my first Bal, hopefully not the last. After browsing on this purse forum and looking at reviews in Youtube for Bal, i decided for this one :smile:

Purchased from www.balenciaga.com for 1145 euro. Shipped directly from Balenciaga Italy to Germany, where i live.

so happy to have this baby with me, this would be my first bag in black leather too :smile: since i'm a LV fans :smile: and all my bags are almost all brown.
will post more pictures of her later. Right now i haven't used her yet, still in the box :biggrin:
xoxo

Last edited:

lvuittonaddict

$ Doesn't Buy Class
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
DMV
gorgeous!!!!!!!! congrats on your classic bag! i had fallen out of love with bal for a while, but i just got a new city and it is my favorite bag. i had forgotten how amazing it is.

lesAdrets

Mar 29, 2013
Bay Area
Happy belated birthday :hugs: and congrats - you will love this bag! Now get to using her right away - you have 4 months to make up for!

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
Congrats. The Black rh city is the perfect bag.

Happy belated b-day. :smile:

Slc9

Dec 29, 2012
Connecticut
Happy Belated!! Bag is beautiful. I just ordered the same bag should get it today. Hopefully looks as good as yours :smile: