Reveal :My fendi peekaboo A/w

umamanikam, Absolutely BEAUTIFUL bag!!!! I'm seriously considering this one too!!!

Is it easy getting in and out of? Do you wear it open or closed...just curious. :smile:

I'm supposed to be receiving pics of this color and a grey/taupe colored one.

Congrats and enjoy her! She's a true beauty! :yahoo:

umamanikam, Absolutely BEAUTIFUL bag!!!! I'm seriously considering this one too!!!

Is it easy getting in and out of? Do you wear it open or closed...just curious. :smile:

I'm supposed to be receiving pics of this color and a grey/taupe colored one.

Congrats and enjoy her! She's a true beauty! :yahoo:

Thanks jcoop ...I love this bag ,i keep one side open and sometimes put the button but dont clip it in the centre .
If you or anyone wants pics of the whole autumn collection of peekaboo ,do pm me your email id and will send it .....dont know how to put the presentation on the forum .

This bag is featured in the September issue of Allure magazine. It's on page 192 and it states that it's mid-size looks like a purse and acts like a tote, opens up wide with the twist of a clasp. The article states that it comes in black patent with a logo print interior, but also comes in leopard print pony hair and cream colored python. It's beautiful and I want one now:smile: I love it!!!

My first Fendi bag...dark brown with silver inside.

Congratulations on your peek-a-boo bag! May I ask if your bag has only the small plain open pocket on one side?:confused1: Just wondering if there are variations in the interior pockets....... I have 2 peek-a-boo bags and they both have a zippered pocket on only one side. I bought them in Fendi,Milan.