Reveal! My Fendi Forever Chain Flap Shoulder Bag

mishybelle

More shoes, please!
O.G.
Apr 3, 2008
Hello Ladies,

I am very proud to present my first Fendi (and only, so far), the Forever Chain Flap Shoulder Bag! This is the product name given by Bergdorf Goodman, but the "official" style name is printed on the card it came with. I'll post the name soon, but in the meantime, here are pics of my new little beauty!

fendi_front.JPG

fendi_buckle.JPG

fendi_full.JPG

The bag is pretty small, but conveniently holds my iPhone, foundation compact, 1 eyeshadow trio, 2 eyeshadow brushes, 1 lipgloss, eyeliner, keys and camera. There is small card pocket that I use to stuff my ID, credit card and some cash. It's definitely a going out bag, not an everyday workhorse. The bag also has a detachable strap and closes with a magnetic closure. I'm so happy I tracked this down!

Cornflower, beljwl, Danzare, fashion_mom and Addy - Thank you, I'm so excited over my first Fendi! I can't wait to wear it out and about!

BTW, the leather is actually very, very soft. The pebbled texture makes it appear kind of tough, but it's very supple. I'm so in love. I'm glad I "stalked" the BG website everyday for the past two weeks to see if it came back in stock or if someone had returned it. My patience paid off!!

Does anyone have any protectant/conditioning tips to maintain this piece?