REVEAL - My Early Valentine's Day Present Is Here!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've waited long enough for this beautiful bag to join my little LV family so I won't delay this any longer.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My DH asked me a couple of weeks ago what I wanted for Valentine's Day this year and among other (smaller) requests was an LV Monogram Pochette. I wanted it to store my makeup in while being carried in my larger everyday bag, the Neo Cabby MM. As we live 10 hours drive from the nearest LV store I searched online for one and was lucky enough to find the limited edition Monogram Cerises Pochette for sale. I fell in love with those cute little cherries the moment I first saw them and have always wanted a piece from the Cerises line. So I wrote down the web address, handed it to my DH and the rest is history. I'm a very happy girl!

2. congrats! that pochette is so adorable.....a sweet present from DH!

3. Congrats! Your hubby was soo sweet...

4. sooo cute! i looooove the Cerises Line.

congrats!

5. Congrats

6. Adorable, congratulations!:buttercup:

7. I just loooove the cherries! Congraaats :heart:
    And have fun with this cuuuuute pochette :smile:

8. Oh wow, what a lucky girl you are! Its beautiful.

9. Just gorgeous!
    Congratulations!

10. Very cute!! Congrats :smile:

11. That's the perfect V day gift. Congrats!!!

12. Great choice! Congrats!

13. Congrats! It's adorable! :heart:

14. awww the cherries pochette, congrats!how nice!you have a wonderful hubby

15. So pretty!! Congrats.. I love the cherries on the pochette! What a great DH!