REVEAL!! My brand new Tiffany T Collection item!

Hi guys!

I am loving the T collection... The pieces are so modern and elegant... I know it'll be costing me! Lol for now here is my first piece which I got today :smile: tell me what you think!!

Here is my brand new Tiffany T Collection Square Ring in 18k yellow gold

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409188510.532375.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409188532.125741.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409188552.612591.jpg

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409188573.012785.jpg

Stunning and it looks great on you. Now, I am jealous. Is the ring comfortable and did you try on other pieces from the collection?

Thanks guys :smile:

The ring is SUPER comfortable! Usually wearing rings on my middle finger bothers me like crazy... I don't feel this one at all! My SA told me to order it sized for my middle finger, and to trust her. She was definitely right! Love the look and feel on my left middle finger! And it is definitely a stand alone piece.

I did try on other pieces... Love the silver multi use bracelet/necklace! Super versatile... But $3,500 for SILVER lol. Also love the 18k square hinged cuff/bangle... It's like the giant version of my ring! Lol hoping they eventually come out with some diamond pieces for men. Also looking forward to the black and white ceramic pieces coming in October. Love this collection!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1409199920.492449.jpg

Congratulations! It looks great! I love the sleek lines of the T collection! I must drop-by to the Tiffany boutique to try them on!! Very dangerous......