Reveal...................my animal instincts

I have regular Alexas & find them the perfect size, such a comfy fit

So as this was to be a very special bag I decided to go for the oversized. I am totally in love with every detail of this bag. It hangs so beautifully, I love the colour, the silky snake strap and the hardware. I also love the eye catching light leopard section that caused so much controversy when she came out. Really taken with her and at this price..... unbelievable :love::cloud9::yahoo:

I have regular Alexas & find them the perfect size, such a comfy fit

So as this was to be a very special bag I decided to go for the oversized. I am totally in love with every detail of this bag. It hangs so beautifully, I love the colour, the silky snake strap and the hardware. I also love the eye catching light leopard section that caused so much controversy when she came out. Really taken with her and at this price..... unbelievable :love::cloud9::yahoo:

Its always the special ones that you have to go for in the larger sizes i did that with my shiny oak leopard, so theres more of it to enjoy. I like this one gr8 buy and a beautiful colour. Theres one in the regular size on nautipigidins shop. I havent got any haircalf too delicate for me but i love any animal prints they are my ab fav's along with ostrich. :smile: