Reveal! My 2nd Celine

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi.

I'm on holiday in Cannes at the moment and had a look in the Celine store. They had a lot in stock now and I found a bag I had to buy :smile:

Took some photos with my iphone:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think the colour is pretty accurate, except from the one showing inside the bag. What do you think? ;)

2. It's beautiful, love the color! :love:

3. ooow pretty pretty pretty!!!
    just love that buttery leather, congratulationnn

4. Sooo gorgy!!

5. Sooooo pretty!

6. congratulations! beautiful color :biggrin:

7. Thanks everyone :smile: I'm so happy with it!

I got a mod photo now as well:
    [​IMG]

This is probably the best photo colour wise.

8. Is very pretty! I love the style and the color! May I ask what was your first Celine bag? I'm getting ready for my second and had a cabas in mind but have only found bi-color ones..

9. Thank you :smile: I bought a mini luggage in smooth navy in May :smile: I wasnt sure I would buy a second one already but when I saw it I needed it :cool: hehe

10. Beautiful!!! Congrats!!

11. Congrats ! It looks great on you!

12. Congrats!! I really like that colour. I actually saw one at a store someone trying it on, but she bought it right away so I didn't even have a chance to try on... I'm on a hunt! But that one seemed like medium size. What size is yours? Is it small or medium?

13. wow, it looks great? how much was it?

14. Thank you! :biggrin:
    I actually think mine is a small. I'm only 5 2" so it might look bigger than it really is. I didnt get the paper which says the name of the colour and size unfortunately.

15. Thank you! :smile:
    I paid 1100 euros for it and I get 132 euros back since I live outside the EU!