REVEAL! My $2.94 Laura Tote!

MissCara

May 11, 2011
My staff gifted me with a 50$ Coach gift card, and my baby brother gifted me with a (truly, sorry) awful wallet for Christmas- I returned both to the outlet on Boxing day, when everything was additional 30% plus additional 10% off, and ended up paying only $2.94 for this gorgeous girl!

I love that she's a super perfect shoulder fit, snug under my arm, but comfortable, and huge inside, but a slim silhouette. Love!

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

can't beat a COACH bag for that price!!!!! :happydance: congrats on getting the tote....now i'm looking at it i wish i would of snagged one for my mom she LOVES pink! and i totally agree with you on the part where its big but very slim and not bulky. have a happy new year with your new pink bag :Partyhat:

woohooo what an awesome deal. Congrats we are zippy twins :giggles:

Fabulous bag, congratulations!

can't beat a COACH bag for that price!!!!! :happydance: congrats on getting the tote....now i'm looking at it i wish i would of snagged one for my mom she LOVES pink! and i totally agree with you on the part where its big but very slim and not bulky. have a happy new year with your new pink bag :Partyhat:

pretty! love your zippy too!!

Thanks, ladies! I feel like I've bought more Coach in the last few months than I have in the last 2 years...all worth it, of course!