REVEAL- My 10th anniversary gift- LVoe it!

blumster

O.G.
Jan 2, 2013
I am so excited to be able to present my 10th anniversary present from DH. Thanks to all the tpf friends for weighing in and helping me decide amongst so many beautiful options! I'm so happy to FINALLY have this baby on my wrist and off my wish list!!!! Here she is.....
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412105123.929847.jpg
Love bangle size 18
Just would love your your opinions on the size... Does it look like the right size or should I go smaller?
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412105269.003505.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412105293.786358.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412105333.756949.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PurseForum

Beautiful. It doesn't go too far down your arm even though you have more room towards the wrist. I like this type of fit. It looks great to me.

Congrats again, blumster! I agree I like this type of fit, but it is impossible for me!!! I need a plenty of room around my big wrist bone. But, if I secure that room, my bracelet has to go too far down my arm.:crybaby:

Love Bracelet is such a special piece! After I sell off my WG one, I will purchase the right size one for sure!!!:biggrin:

Congratulations! The LOVE bracelet is such a special piece and has become quite the cult icon. I adore mine!❤️😍❤️

Mine fits just like that. I love the way I have room for it to move up and down. It is very comfortable.

I am so excited to be able to present my 10th anniversary present from DH. Thanks to all the tpf friends for weighing in and helping me decide amongst so many beautiful options! I'm so happy to FINALLY have this baby on my wrist and off my wish list!!!! Here she is.....
View attachment 2766250
Love bangle size 18
Just would love your your opinions on the size... Does it look like the right size or should I go smaller?
View attachment 2766252View attachment 2766253View attachment 2766254

Congrats, but I'm actually interested in your ring!! is it one ring, or 3 stackable rings?
I have 3 amethysts (2 identical ones, and the third smaller) which I would like to mount into a ring, and their sizes pretty much match the size of your stones.

Congrats, but I'm actually interested in your ring!! is it one ring, or 3 stackable rings?
I have 3 amethysts (2 identical ones, and the third smaller) which I would like to mount into a ring, and their sizes pretty much match the size of your stones.

Hi Melora! Thanks so much for the compliment! They are actually three different stack rings that I had made up by my local jeweler from a three stone pendant that I didn't care for or wear anymore. The lovely ladies here on TPF helped me design them..I love them and wear them all the time. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1412343504.478783.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412343537.236850.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1412343561.753271.jpg

Thanks for showing me this! Do you mind if I save the pics and show them to my jeweller? The idea is wonderful. I wish I could do it right away ;)
Sadly, I moved too far from my trusted jeweller, so the project is on hold for now.

Anyway, I understand why you wear them all the time!

Thanks for showing me this! Do you mind if I save the pics and show them to my jeweller? The idea is wonderful. I wish I could do it right away ;)
Sadly, I moved too far from my trusted jeweller, so the project is on hold for now.

Anyway, I understand why you wear them all the time!

Of course!!! Save it and do it when you're ready! It's a great look and people compliment all the time- good luck!!