Reveal - My 09 Prefall Bordeaux 2.55!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    I haven't seen the 06 bordeaux 2.55 IRL, but having seen its photos on the forum, I was so impressed by it and have been lusting such gorgeous bag for a long long time.

So, when my best friend called from Paris and told me that she saw this bag and whether I wanted it, I said "yes" without any hestation. After I hung up the phone, I started to worry about whether the bag really has "brown undertone" as other tpfers mentioned the other day...

Thanks to my best friend, the new baby reached my hands yesterday :yahoo: After a whole day colour investigation, I'm soooo happy and 100% confirm that there's no brown undertone on the bag:P:P. It's a dark bordeaux, the colour is so rich and saturated, the more I look at it, the more I'm IN LOVE with IT :heart: :love:

I have taken over 30 photos for this baby just to capture her true colour, and the followings are the ones I think they are very close to the colour IRL:

Under sunlight without flash:

Attached Files:

2. That's a gorgeous color! It looks really deep and luxurious!! How much was it, may I ask?

3. Gorgeous color, congratulations! :biggrin:

[​IMG]

4. :drool:

5. WOW, I love it! It's gorgeous!

6. #6 Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2009
    Indoor photos without flash:

Attached Files:

7. its a great colour...congratulations! :coolpics:

8. Nice, wear it in good health! :smile:

9. Congrat!

10. Gorgeous color, congratulations :biggrin:

11. congrats on your new bag, it's gorgeous :smile:

12. GORGEOUS! Congratulations.

13. It's lovely! Congrats!

14. Gosh, that is one beautiful bag! Congrats.

15. gorgeous, congrats!!