Reveal... My 09 fall navy blue reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Congrats! Pandalian: do your reissue look darker color inside the room?

2. Congrats , it looks fabulous , i like that it's has a slight purpurlish tinge to it

3. thank you ladies!

hli482001: you will see the purple undertone under strong lighting. if just under standard lighting, it actually looks quite dark but not as dark as black.

bagtasia: i will try to take another pix but kind of difficult as i don't have a camera and using my mobile phone to take all my pix. anyway here's a pix taken with my metallic black reissue to show the difference..

[​IMG]

4. How about the gold one? Show all your gorgy :pout:!

5. pandalian you have made the right choice by choosing the navy blue instead of bronze. At one point of time I was also thinking whether to get the bronze but gotten feedback fr my sa that the gold one is better so in the end I didn't get the gold nor the bronze. And now I really like your navy blue.....but its OOS already.

6. Its gorgeous!! congrats :smile:

7. very pretttttty!

8. Simply gorgeous.....

9. The Fall Navy is such a beautiful color, excellent choice!

I love this picture :heart:

[​IMG]

10. I lied when I said the mini was the last!!! a silver HW reissue has been on my wishlist forever!!!! if this will be in macau next week... Then JACKPOT BABY!!!
    [​IMG]

PIX TAKEN UNDER MIN SUNLIGHT
    [​IMG]

PIX TAKEN UNDER STRONG SUNLIGHT
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

11. cheerlyn, nat, sherrypao, devoted7, pinkfransis: thank you very much! :biggrin::cloud9:

Bornsocialite26: thank you! i hope you manage to hit the jackpot and get hold of one. :biggrin:

12. Gorgeous, simply gorgeous!!

13. #73 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    Pandalian,

I will go to U.K. next month so I called Paris and U.K. see if they could reserve for me but they said they all sold out. Finally, I ordered from USA. Thanks for your attractive pictures, you make me to order it.:P

14. gorgeous!

15. Pretty and classy. Great choice!