Reveal... My 09 fall navy blue reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. beautiful! congrats!

2. Congrats! This navy blue is really gorgeous. Is it medium(226)?I am also looking for the size 226, but we don't have it in the local Chanel boutique. May I have your SA's info. Thanks a lot!

3. kuromi-chan: thank you!:biggrin: i love the shoes on your avatar!

ocean08: thank you! it's a 226. was thinking on 227 but my sa feels 226 is better on this color so i just listened to her advice. anyway 226 is good as well since i can use it for day or evening. you can call the store at saint honore farbourgh at 331-5305-9895 to check out but the last i heard i they do not have anymore stocks. good luck!

4. Thank you! Pandalian.
    I called two boutique in Pairs but they didn't have it anymore.

5. Pretty pretty~Congrat!

6. cuteangel: thank you babe!:biggrin:

ocean08: sorry to hear that. :sad: i was quite lucky as i actually had the bags reserved for me till my friend's there to collect for me. i reserved the gold, bronze and navy blue all in 226 as i was told then that they had ltd stocks. in the end i gave the bronze up as too many negative feedback from my friends and my sa. when i decided to forego the bronze, it was taken up by another customer immediately. do hope you can find one. if paris no stock, why don't you try uk?

7. Beautiful...Congrats!!!~

8. that is a lovelyyyyyy reissue! congrats :smile:

9. I'm speechless! Navy blue is my favorite shade of blue! STUNNING!

10. ocean08: just called my sa to check on some other chanel stuffs and she confirmed with me that there's no more stock for the fall colors on the reissue.

alouette,gladrags&bags, celia_hish: thank you all for your compliments! i am so glad this is my 1st blue bag and i receive so many kind words from all of you. :cloud9::flowers::ty::ty:

11. Wow! Your reissue is gorgeous! I agree, I'm not normally a navy bag person either, but that all changed after my recent navy jumbo. I'm still not over how versatile navy can be. Congrats on your beautiful purchase. :smile:

12. Looks stunning! The purple undertone is gorgeous.

13. Wow! Your reissue is gorgeous! I agree, I'm not normally a navy bag person either, but that all changed after my recent navy jumbo. I'm still not over how versatile navy can be. Congrats on your beautiful purchase. :smile:

14. Gorgeous! I'm definately a navy girl and still yet to own one - see no.1 on my wishlist. Isn't the calfskin tdf? Enjoy her ;)

15. Pandalian Can you try to take picture of your reissue with a flash inside your house? I just need to get a glimpse of its color.