Reveal... My 09 fall navy blue reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. it is very lovely! congrats!

2. Omg, I love it!!!! So gorgeous. The perfect blue, IMO.

3. Lovely!

4. yummy bag, congrats, and thanks for all the pix

5. great bag!! enjoy!! :biggrin:

6. babe - congrats!! she is very beautiful!!

7. beautiful!

8. ladies, thank you all for your compliments! :biggrin: i am so happy! :cloud9:

cherrycreek: the chain is matte with a slight vintage look. heard that sin only bring in the gold and bronze but not the navy blue. maybe you can check it out with them. bought mine from paris at euro1960 about sgd4116. :biggrin:

9. OMG! Am reviewing ALL my previous thoughts on "navy", this is stunning. I hope I get to see it IRL soon :nuts:

Congrats!

10. gorgeous bag

11. A very nice blue! Congrats!

12. :heart: 09 fall navy. Congratulations, pandalian.

13. this is gorgeous. wish it came in the flap.

14. I don't usually like navy bags but this color is just amazing! Congrats!

15. ladies, thank you once again!:ty: can't wait to bring her out...:biggrin:

pro_shopper: you are just like me, not into blue bags. when my sa told me the blue is stunning and unique, i took the risk to get it without seeing it irl as she gave me quite good opinion on my past purchases. only managed to see pix from forum but still couldn't figure out the exact tone. i am so glad i bought it instead of the bronze. :biggrin: