Reveal... My 09 fall navy blue reissue

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. FINALLY, I GOT MY NAVY BLUE REISSUE. I LIKE THE PURPLE UNDERTONE IN THE BLUE AND IT LOOKS DIFFERENT UNDER DIFFERENT LIGHTING. IT IS REALLY HARD TO TAKE PIX OF THE ACTUAL SHADE AND THE PICS ARE THE CLOSEST AND MOST TRUE OF THE COLOR WITH ME WEARING BLACK TO SHOW THE DIFFERENCE.:biggrin:

PIX TAKEN UNDER NORMAL LIGHTING
    [​IMG]

PIX TAKEN UNDER MIN SUNLIGHT
    [​IMG]

PIX TAKEN UNDER STRONG SUNLIGHT
    [​IMG]

2. It looks gorgeous on you! :smile: I saw the navy reissue a while back and thought it was very pretty. :love: Congrats and enjoy! :yahoo:

3. CONGRATULATIONS! That is a beautiful bag! I love the color as I am looking for a navy too. :woohoo::woohoo:

4. congrats on the pretty new reissue

5. Beautiful color, especially under the daylight! Congratulations :heart:

6. thank you gals!:biggrin: i had a hard time deciding and looking for a blue flap. was deciding between this and the bronze. bought the blue as i thought the bronze not much diff from the gold reissue which i bought as well. i am not a blue bag person but would like to have one so i have to be sure in getting the right tone. i used to own the blue glazed lambskin with bijoux chain but found that the blue not suitable for me and decided to let go to a friend. i am glad i found this with the help of my paris sa's recommendation.

7. This is one of my favorite colors---it is just gorgeous. I love the way it looks with black! Congratulations!

8. The color is beautiful. Navy is one of my fav Chanel color. Congrats.

9. SSC0619: exact sentiments.. thank you!:biggrin:

ALICE1979: THANK YOU!

10. congrats!
    it's beautiful

11. She's a stunner! Congrats!

12. great job! what a pretty bag!

13. This is a gorgeous bag! I bought this blue in the tote and love the color! Congrats :smile:

14. It's lovely:smile:

15. mmmmm yummmy