REVEAL!! MY 06 Whiskey Paddington

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
I have just picked up by whiskey paddy that I bought a few weeks ago from Yoogis Closet. I was stunned by the condition, its literally perfect, I honestly cant see a scratch on it and the handles are still quite stiff! The only imperfection is the padlock-to get it to lock you have to turn the key so its in the unlock position and then push the lock down..a bit of a faff but I dont ever unlock the padlocks anyway so its certainly something I can deal with.

I am going to post some pics up tomorrow, there isnt much light here now so il do it in the daylight!

Now I have just got to decide what to wear it with...:yahoo:

pics, pics, pics!!!

I know i know i know!!!! I took one earlier but its so dark its pointless cos the carpet makes it look red!! I promise il take some tomorrow and you can give me help with what to wear cos im stuck!! I dont own anything brown, iv just bought some really pale blue jeans it would go with but i can hardly go barefoot and topless can i lol!!!!

Pics on their way...iv just noticed that they have tied the hangtag around the handle and I cant actually get the string off as the knot is so tiny and wedged inbetween the metal ring and the handle...any suggestions??

As promised here are some pics..iv taken a pic of the string which is stuck in the handle as well!

ETA I got the string out the handle, it was just a matter of something small and pointy and patience on my side (which I struggle with greatly!!!)

Attachments

• SDC11391.JPG
    SDC11391.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 75
  • SDC11399.JPG
    SDC11399.JPG
    148 KB · Views: 70
  • SDC11408.JPG
    SDC11408.JPG
    173.6 KB · Views: 114
  • SDC11409.JPG
    SDC11409.JPG