REVEAL!! MY 06 Whiskey Paddington

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Leicestershire
I have just picked up by whiskey paddy that I bought a few weeks ago from Yoogis Closet. I was stunned by the condition, its literally perfect, I honestly cant see a scratch on it and the handles are still quite stiff! The only imperfection is the padlock-to get it to lock you have to turn the key so its in the unlock position and then push the lock down..a bit of a faff but I dont ever unlock the padlocks anyway so its certainly something I can deal with.

I am going to post some pics up tomorrow, there isnt much light here now so il do it in the daylight!

Now I have just got to decide what to wear it with...:yahoo:

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Leicestershire
pics, pics, pics!!!
I know i know i know!!!! I took one earlier but its so dark its pointless cos the carpet makes it look red!! I promise il take some tomorrow and you can give me help with what to wear cos im stuck!! I dont own anything brown, iv just bought some really pale blue jeans it would go with but i can hardly go barefoot and topless can i lol!!!!

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Leicestershire
Pics on their way...iv just noticed that they have tied the hangtag around the handle and I cant actually get the string off as the knot is so tiny and wedged inbetween the metal ring and the handle...any suggestions??

oggers86

Dec 7, 2008
Leicestershire
As promised here are some pics..iv taken a pic of the string which is stuck in the handle as well!

ETA I got the string out the handle, it was just a matter of something small and pointy and patience on my side (which I struggle with greatly!!!)

Attachments

Last edited: