Alexander Wang Reveal: Morgan hobo with Brass hardware!

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
I haven't done a reveal in a really long time but just had to share this one. I want to first start by apologizing that I am in my PJs. DH & I opened gifts and lounged around drinking coffee, eating and watching movies today. It was truly a glorious day. So, needless to say I am wearing my baggy lounge clothes. I just want to show the bag, trust that it will look much cuter with a good outfit on rather than jammies. :lol:

Also, note that the bag is stuffed. It looks a little more natural and slouchy when I have my stuff in the bag. This leather is super thick though and therefor it keeps it's shape very well. I really like that in a bag, personally.

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Thanks guys! It is no more heavy than the Rocco is. The difference is that it's easier to carry the weight (IMO) because now its distributed better. It was hard for me to carry the weight of the bag via the hand or wrist all day and the strap Rocco carries all the weight by putting all the pressure through only two parts of the bag.

The Morgan hobo shoulder strap is thick and distributes the weight very evenly. My shoulder can carry the bag without any problem, even with it being loaded up with my stuff. I will report back after a full day of errands.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! It is no more heavy than the Rocco is. The difference is that it's easier to carry the weight (IMO) because now its distributed better. It was hard for me to carry the weight of the bag via the hand or wrist all day and the strap Rocco carries all the weight by putting all the pressure by only two parts of the bag.

The Morgan hobo shoulder strap is thick and distributes the weight very evenly. My shoulder can carry the bag without any problem, even with it being loaded up with my stuff. I will report back after a full day of errands.
I love your bag it looks great! I am considering getting one as well , do you think it would fit over a winter coat?

pellarin22 said:
I love your bag it looks great! I am considering getting one as well , do you think it would fit over a winter coat?

Yes, it would definitely fit over a winter coat. If I can take some pictures today, I will.

I wore the bag today.. shopping & walking around all day. I had no issues with the weight. It was easy to carry on my shoulder. I wouldn't wear it all day, everyday but to rotate in the mix, it's great!

Here are a few more pictures.. and I have a couple more that I need to upload as well.

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg