Reveal: Months later finally a decision...

Quinni

Mar 26, 2016
Some of you might remember my post from last year about my birthday. I was at LV and wanted to buy a smaller bag and none of the chosen ones were available.
In the end. a couple months later, my then next bag turned out to be a Neverfull MM (I know, small bag, right? ;) ) Fast forwarding to this year, I did a lot of research on here and on YouTube about which small bag I might want to add to my yet small but growing collection. There were a couple bags I had in mind. Some of them had been on my radar for a long time, others not so long. I have finally been able to make a decision and am very happy about it!

With my last purchase I have been able to check two items off of my wishlist for 2017. So, who is up for a reveal? :smile:

I admit it does seem big in the pictures, but actually is not ;) And no, not the Neonoe, it was a little too big for my intention :smile:

Maybe these will make it clearer:

Attachments

• IMG_3843.jpg
    IMG_3843.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 756
  • IMG_38.jpg
    IMG_38.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 793
Great guess!! Welcome my new Croisette in Damier Azur :heart:

I have wanted this cutie ever since its first release last year, but have been unsure about the size (it is my smallest bag by far) and the vachetta. Now, I finally am sure that it is exactly what I want and it is a great addition to my collection. Waiting was definitely the best idea and so worth it as I am beyond happy right now. It is also my very first Damier Azur piece! I cannot wait for the nice weather to come :smile:

Also, I bought my first LV shawl! Here it is in a group shot with the Croisette :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_3.jpg
    IMG_3.jpg
    218.6 KB · Views: 761
  • IMG_38.jpg
    IMG_38.jpg
    206.6 KB · Views: 787
Congratulations!! i'm debating between this on in DE & a Siena...it's been a month & i still have a month left to decide. Enjoy your newest addition :smile:

Thank you! I am so looking forward to wearing her out for the first time [emoji4]
I wish you good luck with your decision, I am sure you will have a great new bag to enjoy soon as well [emoji6]

Reactions: jogee85