Reveal: Monogram Cobalt SS16

1. Hi tPFers and Louis Vuitton fans!

The forum is FINALLY back! :huh:

I was able to get my hands on this hard-to-find Pochette Jour GM in Monogram Cobalt from the Spring/Summer Men's runway show! It was the last one in France!

Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.14.23 AM.png
    It's a really great size. It features dark blue textile lining, a large inside flat pocket, and classic silver hardware. The red and white stripes look really sharp against the deep blue of the Mono Cobalt canvas.
    Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.12.00 AM.jpg
    This item comes with the special Défilé booklet.
    Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.12.18 AM.jpg
    And finally, this is the Pochette Jour GM in Monogram Cobalt with my Zippy Vertical in the same collection. :P
    Screen Shot 2016-06-16 at 10.12.55 AM.jpg

I still plan to buy one more bag on Monday. I can't wait! :smile:

Thank you for letting me share with you!

2. Congrats on finding this rare item! :smile: It looks great!

3. Thank you!

4. love it! Would also love to see a mod shot with this - or you might not use as a clutch?

5. image.jpeg

6. What a great find! I can't wait for your final trip reveal on Monday. Sounds like you are having a great time.

7. Wow…that is really special and looks great!! That is not something you'll see too often, you were very lucky to get it. Congratulations!!

Sounds like you've had a great trip so far, looking forward to your reveal on Monday :smile:

8. Congratulations on acquiring this gem! Love it and it looks great on you !!

9. Looks great, congratulations on nabbing the last one :smile:

10. nice

11. What a gorgeous addition to your wonderful collection! It looks great ,and im certain it'll be quite useful/ functional as well. Congrats on getting this beauty! Enjoy the remainder of your time in France this visit.

12. It looks awesome! Can you post a pic of the inside? Thanks!

13. love it - congrats on getting this beautiful LV!!

14. Looks great on you! Congrats and enjoy :smile: