Reveal: Monogram 6 Key Holder in Fuchsia

Apr 15, 2007
Hello everyone! I just got this yesterday! I've been wanting either a new cles or another key holder because my Damier Ebene 6 Key Holder is getting old and scratched up. When I saw the new Monogram Fuchsia key holder, I had to get one. It is such a beautiful color, although I am a little afraid that the colored button will get damaged easily from daily usage.

Here are the reveal pictures:

Reactions: SapphireGem
Love it, the interior is beautiful. Great choice, congrats! I hope the button wears well for you.
Thank you TooManyWantMore!

Very nice! Congratulations!
Thank you DOVELV!

Congrats! I'd love one of these, but also want to wait and see how the button wears. Do you think it would be better with a gold button? The colour button are cute.
Thank you Bags_4_life! Hmmm, personally I do not prefer the gold button because the colored button is more unique to me. I also already have the Damier Ebene with the regular gold button and even the gold button gets scratched up pretty badly. I use it everyday though since 2008. The thing is that I'm afraid that LV may not be able to replace the colored button if I wish to do so in the future. I think it is easier for them to replace the gold buttons. Let's see how well it wears out haha.