Reveal: Monogram 6 Key Holder in Fuchsia

Monogram 6 Key Holder in Fuschia

Ladies,

I can't decide between the 4-key and the 6-key. Can someone please help me? I def want the fuschia...such a beautiful color.

I like them both the same and am having a really hard time making a decision. I only have my car key and my house key, but hardly use the house key as I come in through the garage.

Please help me make a decision. I'm torn.

Thank you!!

Ladies,

I can't decide between the 4-key and the 6-key. Can someone please help me? I def want the fuschia...such a beautiful color.

I like them both the same and am having a really hard time making a decision. I only have my car key and my house key, but hardly use the house key as I come in through the garage.

Thank you!!

Maybe the 6-key as you can still carry some cards and cash in it? With the 4-key you're only limited to keys.

Ladies,

Thank you!!

I have 6-key and I love it. Extra space is better than none for me. Plus I can put a credit card or ID in it. You can't do that with 4-key.[emoji3] I also have the fuschia one, so far, not much sign of wear after 4-5months.

I have the 6-key mono in fuschia (and Rose Ballerine is supposedly ordered from the "warehouse") and I love it. I returned the mono cles for it. It can hold cards and cash in that little flap area inside. I am hoping to someday add a vacation house key to it (if I stop spending money on BAGS!!!)

Thanks, Boofie!

Hey, someday is right around the corner! ;)

I have the 6-key mono in fuschia (and Rose Ballerine is supposedly ordered from the "warehouse") and I love it. I returned the mono cles for it. It can hold cards and cash in that little flap area inside. I am hoping to someday add a vacation house key to it (if I stop spending money on BAGS!!!)

Ladies,

Thank you!!

I'm sorry that after doing the reveal on this thread, I still haven't used mines yet lol (the 6 key holder). I guess it's because love the fuchsia color and don't want to mess it up haha. Anyway, I think if you have space in your bag for the 6-key then you should get the 6 one since there's a thin slot for you to slip in a card. If you have limited space in your bag then getting a 4-key might be better since you only have a total of 2 keys, but it's not wide enough to slip in a card. However, the size difference might not be that big so I lean more towards the 6. I personally went with the 6 twice (I have one car key and 4 other keys). Good luck and feel free to update us later!

So so so pretty:love:I love my keyholder 6 in mono and decide if I want that in rose ballerine too, maybe fuchsia...enjoy that goodie. I want so much more in this time. Crazy

Thanks for your input. You made a great point - I already have a Cles so maybe the 4-key is best for me.

I'm sorry that after doing the reveal on this thread, I still haven't used mines yet lol (the 6 key holder). I guess it's because love the fuchsia color and don't want to mess it up haha. Anyway, I think if you have space in your bag for the 6-key then you should get the 6 one since there's a thin slot for you to slip in a card. If you have limited space in your bag then getting a 4-key might be better since you only have a total of 2 keys, but it's not wide enough to slip in a card. However, the size difference might not be that big so I lean more towards the 6. I personally went with the 6 twice (I have one car key and 4 other keys). Good luck and feel free to update us later!

The 6-key rose ballerine is a beautiful. I want the fuschia to match my Emilie wallet...maybe in the future I can get the rose ballerine.

I saw a picture somewhere where someone attached her rose ballerine keyholder to her Eva clutch and it looked so awesome together in the monogram. Someone even commented that LV should hire her to advertise their goodies.

I had an Eva and sold it...now I regret it so am looking for a pre-loved Eva.

So so so pretty:love:I love my keyholder 6 in mono and decide if I want that in rose ballerine too, maybe fuchsia...enjoy that goodie. I want so much more in this time. Crazy

Ladies, thank you SO MUCH for your input re the key holder. I opted for the 4-key since I already have a cles in damier print.

What do you think? I am so happy with my purchase. Thanks again for your input. :smile:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Attachments

• lv felicie.jpg
    lv felicie.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 176
I have the 6 key holder in fuchsia in my wishlist. I am saving up for it, I hope to get soon! The photos look amazing and the colour I am loving. I just received the victorine wallet with the fuchsia interior and the colour :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:. I'd want to have a collection of small goods with this fuchsia inbuilt with the original monogram canvas! :smile: