Reveal & Mod shots of my "New-To-Me" Stormy Grey MAC!

Jan 23, 2009
Today I recv'd my Stormy Grey MAC w/silver hardware from a very nice seller on Bonanzle. I love it! It's my first MAC and it's larger than I imagined...I had so much fun playing with the strap and here are some pics of some different ways to wear it. I think my favorite way is Pic # 3. Pls excuse ugly sweatshirt outfit and zit on chin :sad:
IMG_2808.jpg

IMG_2809.jpg

IMG_2802.jpg

IMG_2804.jpg

IMG_2805.jpg

IMG_2806.jpg

IMG_2801.jpg

Thanks Zoesma...but I feel horrific today...I debated posting pics with my face in them. I desperately need my highlights done and the zit is really stressing me out (I am 34, shouldn't I NOT be getting zits anymore??!!). But thanks anyway, I appreciate the compliment. :smile:

So gorgeous!! The MAC can really be worn in so many different ways and you modeled yours perfectly! It's so lovely, thanks for sharing the bag with us! Enjoy her!

Thanks Zoesma...but I feel horrific today...I debated posting pics with my face in them. I desperately need my highlights done and the zit is really stressing me out (I am 34, shouldn't I NOT be getting zits anymore??!!). But thanks anyway, I appreciate the compliment. :smile:

NO WAY! You are NOT 34!
You look fabulous!

it looks great!!!! i need to figure out how to play around with the straps like you did in your pics....so versatile!

ps - you look so happy in your pics!!

Thank you everyone!! I swear, this forum is so good for the ego-you guys are the sweetest group of girls around :smile:

Kelly, let me know if you need help with the strap...it took me a few tries with the kite hook but I figured it out.

1.) you do NOT look 34!!!

2.) I want to know your beauty secrets so I can start preserving myself now! lol

3.) i love stormy grey :heart:, i have it in the mam... you're making me want to change into it now!