Reveal - MK Grayson

Omg!! I love both of these! Awesome, i love MK per your review i got a mK version of totally and artsy azur ;) love this and tassel aswell. Enjoy and im off to your review. How does it compare to speedy?

Thank you! It is directly comparable to the Speedy 35 except the MK has more pockets and the handle drop is longer on the MK which makes it a little easier to get your arm in/out of the strap. I LOVE MK bags. Will have another review coming up on the Astrid soon.

BJTaylor02 said:
Thank you! It is directly comparable to the Speedy 35 except the MK has more pockets and the handle drop is longer on the MK which makes it a little easier to get your arm in/out of the strap. I LOVE MK bags. Will have another review coming up on the Astrid soon.

Awesome to hear. Only one speedy and love being carefree. On that note on your review you were right MK upgraded and did what LV should do with extra pockets ect

I love that bag! I have the large grayson vanilla that I got right before Christmas too with the F/F coupon. It's one of my favorite bags, in fact, I've been using it just about non stop since getting it. I've had several LV speedies over the years and although I do love the speedy, I think this one gets the edge because it has feet and more pockets for organization! I even got the matching wallet! Love your you tube review...you always do in depth reviews, thanks for doing that!! :smile: