Reveal Miss Dior Purple!

Hi LeanneBloom, I love your bag, yes, purple color is quite difficult to wear but the color is really sharp so the advantage is more. I also want to buy a Miss Dior black with small size, but I worry the lenght of chain, what is a lenght?

Florencema119 said:
Hi LeanneBloom, I love your bag, yes, purple color is quite difficult to wear but the color is really sharp so the advantage is more. I also want to buy a Miss Dior black with small size, but I worry the lenght of chain, what is a lenght?

Sorry I'm currently outside of the country, and won't be back home for another week. The short chain miss Dior is quite short. As you see on the pic posted early, it's just under my arm, and for the reference I'm about 172cm. If you like crossbody, I would recommend the long chain one. It looks very chic and versatile. I'm hoping to score a perfect grey one next year :smile:

Good luck deciding!

Hello, but I dun like cross body, and long chain on shoulder seems too long for me, I am 165cmH.

Wondering if I buy long chain and find some technican to change it lenght....

And congras you will buy one more Miss Dior, I'd perfer it than Chanel, as too many people wear Chanel nowadays.