Reveal ** mini rachelle **

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My newest KS, the mini rachelle in all black w/ gold hardware

Photos include bag itself, size comparison to a KSW Personal size planner, & contents of bag/what fits inside :smile:

I would fit more if I removed the cardholder and stuck the cards into the slip pocket inside. Right now it houses my cardholder, pepper spray, & key pouch.

Plan on using this for the summer where I don't need anything except priority items. It is super tiny so it'll be perfect to tote around during planned day trips where I don't wanna be lugging around extra junk.

Also, it reminded me of the smaller version of the LV Alma BB so I had to get it. :P

Attached Files:

2. Great buys! The mini Rachelle is so cute ❤

Sent from my MI 5 using PurseForum mobile app

3. It's so cute, and that organizer

4. Thanks ! I may repaint the rose gold. Not sure yet lol

5. That mini rachelle is so cute!!!

6. Thank you!

7. it's cute but classy! (: does it fit a wallet or passport? It looks tiny!

8. So cute, congrats on your purchase! I totally agree, it does resemble the Alma. I may pick these up as gifts for friends who I'm visiting this summer, hopefully there's a matching wallet.

lotusflowerbaum likes this.
  9. Cute!!

lotusflowerbaum likes this.
  10. Yes it fits both depending on how you pack it :smile:

11. I saw a matching card case and there was a wallet, but I think it was a little too big for the bag :/