Reveal!! Mini Pochette monogram

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. It's here!!! And it's beautiful! [​IMG][​IMG]

I'm gonna clean up the zipper a little with blue magic and revive the vachetta but other than that it's perfect!

2. Congrats! Hope you'll enjoy your purchase for a very long time

3. I love mini Pochette, congrats!!!

4. I love, love the mini pochette. Enjoy. I find the size great. Thanks for showing us.

5. Congrats!

6. Congrats! I'm a DE/DA girl, but my mother has this items and she uses it for everything. So versatile! You will love it!

7. Love it! Congrats!

8. Congratulations! Enjoy your pochette!

9. I love the DE but I heard the corners transfer a lot or smudge? I may buy that one too! I love this little thing more than my actual bags as of this moment :smile:

10. Congrats and enjoy!

11. Congrats!

12. Beautiful. Enjoy your purchase.

13. Congrats! Can you please let me know if an iPhone 6 will fit? I tried in store, it didn't work but I have seen people putting it in.... Thanks!

14. Congrats!!

15. It does! It may also fit with a thin case around it since I also have a is case in there and it fits without being stuffed.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]