Reveal mff Ashley + goodies

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
So it's been awhile...actually almost 2 months...well so much for a ban! Lol

So I was given a sum from the future hubby to buy what I want on the FOS for my Vday present. This is what I picked. I'm adding pics to show the size and give other members an idea of this bag ^_^ I'm head over heels in love with this bag!!!!! You don't see her often on here. So here goes

Here she is!! Cherry Ashley satchel...right out of the bag and out of the plastic bag. My baby sage next to her to give an idea of the size

image-3470599877.jpg

The bag is so stiff!! But I know in time it'll soften up like my baby sage ^_^

After helping my bestie pick out a Coach bag for herself i spotted this!! I didn't want to look at it b/c I was trying to be good...but my friend was calling me to look at the price b/c it was such a good deal!! So I had to bring this baby home!!

Legacy zippy!!

image-2714421446.jpg

Ok this last thing isn't COACH but I'm so happy about it..so after placing my FOS sale I was annoyed that I had to wait days for my stuff!! I'm so inpatient I know I know! Lol on Sunday after hanging with my mom I stopped by Dillard's and was convinced that I was going to FINALLY splurge and buy the RayBans I've been eying....so I walked in and about died! Crazy good sale! I ended up walking out with 2 pair of RayBans for under the price of ONE! And the pair I was going to pay full price was one of the styles on sale!! Holla!!!! I'm on a Cloud 9!!

image-3767156170.jpg

image-3726821844.jpg

image-1546157594.jpg

Cute! Perfect for :heart: day! There was one in fuschia at my outlet last week on the clearance wall. You're making me think twice about passing her up! It had gold hw & I prefer silver. But still!
Love your other goodies too. Enjoy!