REVEAL: Metro Cross-body Shoulder =)

littlerock

Love is Love is Love
O.G.
Apr 19, 2007
Oh my goodness Treesje peeps. Truthfully I was a little "meh" about this whole purchase. I had purchased this bag on whim about a month ago from Luna Boston and wasn't really too excited about the bag coming in. Not sure why, I think that my expectations weren't too high but boy was I wrong!

This is by far my favorite smaller/ messenger style bag. I have to admit that I like this bag better than the MAC and the Mini Beloved. I can't explain it. It just WORKS! There is no awkwardness, it feels so good on. It lays right and hangs right. Ughh.. I love this bag!!

I took some crappy iPhone pics which is as good as I can do right now. I guarantee the pics do not do the bag justice.

metro101.jpg

metro102.jpg

metro103.jpg

metro104.jpg

metro105.jpg

metro107.jpg

littlerock i am loving that bag!!! it looks great on you!!....i always needed a crossbody/small bag to carry and the MACs/mini b's dont call my name at all....this bag on the other hand i LOVE!!!! after seeing your pics i need to get one!! how is it size wise?? similar to a mini b or a mac???

Wow wow wow. It does look perfect. More perfect than a Mac? I think it looks just a touch bigger and that would be divine. It does look absolutely perfect. Damn....another bag to ponder.

littlerock i am loving that bag!!! it looks great on you!!....i always needed a crossbody/small bag to carry and the MACs/mini b's dont call my name at all....this bag on the other hand i LOVE!!!! after seeing your pics i need to get one!! how is it size wise?? similar to a mini b or a mac???

This bag is more similar in size to a Mini Beloved.. I prefer this bag over the MB (and that is saying a lot, I love the MB and own 3 of them) but the one down side is that since it's a brand new style it only comes in a couple colors. I can't wait for this to come out in more colors!! I will buy them all!!
(j/k.. I wish)

I've been so into crossbody bag lately and this one looks perfect! I've been waiting for a reveal and thanks for showing us!!

It looks like the strap is adjustable, but can you tell me if it can be shorted further than what you were wearing in the pictures? I am really short so I definitely need to adjust the strap shorter! TIA!

wow.. it looks so good on you! I initially thought it was a strength to cover the Asher to a messenger. But your modeling pictures changed my mind.

I have to ask. Did anyone walk in the bathroom when you were taking the pictures? lol

oh.. another questions. Both sides have the same design, right? Does the zipper bother you on the back?

Wow, LR, the Metro Crossbody looks great on you! I love the fact that this is closer to a Mini B in size.

If you wouldn't mind, can you tell me the length of the longest shoulder drop?

IVYSUN- This bag is seriously amazing. I think anyone that tries it will fall in love immediately.

Question #1) I went took pictures in the bathroom that no one ever uses on the floor above where I work. I purposely wanted to make sure no one came in, I'd be horrified!!

Question #2) Yes, the bag is exactly the same on both sides! And the zipper is functioning.. I can put my iphone or receipts in the outer pockets. The inside has a zippered wall pocket, two slit pockets and a key fob..