Reveal - Mercer Medium Leather Duffel Finally Arrived

SEWDimples

O.G.
Feb 20, 2012
I saw this bag online during MK sale for $111.75. I wanted the Cement color, but it was sold out, so I decided to try the color Oyster. My local boutique ordered it from another store. We had a few issues, but yesterday it finally was delivered. I love the classic style and the color. Thanks for letting me share.

The packaging was not that great and just glad it did not rain.
IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2760.jpg IMG_2761.jpg

IMG_2763.jpg

Quick modeling shot.
IMG_2764.jpg

Are you happy with it!? I love that Oyster colour, I wish I had been able to find it on sale up here. Looks like such a great nude.

I am so glad you went for it and managed to track one down. It is a great bag. Funny as they are sort of my default bags - never the ones I am most excited to move into, but often the ones I have the hardest time moving out of! I switch my bags often but with these ones, once I move in I will carry it all week long.

Here is the Pearl Grey I carried earlier this week; I also have it in Acorn and am thinking of carrying that one today as I always seem to think of it as a great Friday bag :smile:

IMG_4311.JPG

Are you happy with it!? I love that Oyster colour, I wish I had been able to find it on sale up here. Looks like such a great nude.

I am so glad you went for it and managed to track one down. It is a great bag. Funny as they are sort of my default bags - never the ones I am most excited to move into, but often the ones I have the hardest time moving out of! I switch my bags often but with these ones, once I move in I will carry it all week long.

Here is the Pearl Grey I carried earlier this week; I also have it in Acorn and am thinking of carrying that one today as I always seem to think of it as a great Friday bag :smile:

View attachment 3770698
Thank you! Seeing your picture gave me the push to locate one. I would like Cement, Cinder and Admiral.

Last edited: